, ,

Neighbors Were Horrified When They Learned What A Mother Did To Her Burned Child


In the heat of the moment, when a member of your family is in danger, what would you do?

Would you actively try to seek medical attention and get your loved one the help they so desperately need, or would you forego medical treatment and try to treat the injuries on your own? While to most this choice seems obvious, what happens when your own mistakes brought your loved ones into danger in the first place?

A Michigan family is now forced to deal with the repercussions of putting their little girl in harm’s way and choosing to do nothing about it.

During a family celebration Friday night at their Highland Park home, one family member discovered a loose thread on a young girl’s holiday sweater.

During a family celebration Friday night at their Highland Park home, one family member discovered a loose thread on a young girl’s holiday sweater.

Screenshot: Fox 2 Detroit

Read More: She Thought Finding A Stranger In Her Shower Once Was Bad, But The Truth Was Worse

Thinking nothing of it at the time, the adult took out a lighter and tried to burn off the loose thread. In just a matter of seconds, the five-year-old girl’s sweater caught fire, causing her excruciating pain and creating third-degree burns on over 10 percent of her body, mostly on her chest and back.

Comments

comments