Berries! Berries everywhere! Getting them into your cart or from the garden was the easy part…
Now what do you make with them? How do you decide, when the possibilities are endless?
I’m there, too, staring down at my crisper drawer (that’s where I’m supposed to store them, right?) full of berries and promising that this will be the time that I make epic recipes. None of my fruits will go bad this season!
Enter this life-saving list of fresh berry recipes that will catapult your fruits out of the fridge and into your belly…where they belong.
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So why not start with these berry donuts?
2. Purists might prefer this fresh honey lime berry salad, though.
3. Me, I’ll take these triple berry crepes, please!
4. Perhaps homemade berry jam is your jam?
5. I’m a pacifist, but I might fight you for these raspberry chocolate chip cookies.
6. You’re speaking my language when your salads also involve cheesecake. Especially berry cheesecake!
7. Bust out these froyo berry bites when you need to impress guests with something that looks elegant and complicated, but is actually pretty simple.
8. YAS. I was hoping we’d get boozy up in here! It’s mixed berry sangria time.
9. Your non-alcohol-consuming and/or underage friends can get in on the fun with this very berry spritzer.
10. Not to brag, but I made these berry lemonade pops, and they tasted like hopes and dreams.
11. Obsessed with this raspberry and dark chocolate pots de creme recipe. OBSESSED.
12. Berries and cheesecake form a squad I think we can all be jealous of.
13. This berry, chicken, and spinach salad is almost too beautiful to eat…ALMOST.
14. But if you’re into the superfood craze, this quinoa, kale, and berry mix is for you.
15. I could use this cool, refreshing fruity smoothie right now.
16. Berries and bread? This person totally understands me.