One Simple Way to Check Your Health in One Minute
We all know how important it is to monitor our health condition, yet few of us like going to doctors.
FunnyModo found a simple way to perform a health checkup without leaving your home.
- Take a common spoon, and scrape it over the entire surface of the tongue, abundantly wetting it with saliva.
- Put the spoon into a transparent plastic bag, and place it under a bright light: the sun or a desk lamp.
- Wait 1 minute, and check the spoon.
A clean spoon with no stains or unpleasant odors means you have no problems with the health of your internal organs.
If there’s an odor:
- Putrefactive, strong — problems with the lungs or stomach;
- Sweet — it may be diabetes;
- Ammonia — problems with the kidneys.
If there are stains:
- White or yellow with a thick coating — thyroid gland dysfunction;
- Purple — bronchitis, poor blood circulation, high cholesterol level;
- White — respiratory infection;
- Orange — kidney disease.
Remember that this method is for informational purposes only and doesn’t replace a doctor’s consultation.
Based on materials from positivemed