Everyone have coffee in their homes, and by that it makes the coffee most popular drink in the world. Some people can’t imagine their life without coffee, they drink 3 to 4 cups every day, and the first thing those people do in the morning is drinking a cup of coffee. But do you think that you know all the good and bad sides of the coffee? There is one side of coffee that will leave you with a mouth wide open. And believe it or not it is connected to the coffee ground (what is left on the bottom of the cup). Most of the people after drinking a coffee they throw away the coffee ground.
This article will show you many ways of how to use the coffee ground, and after you read them you will stop throwing it away.
1. Cellulite remedy – Caffeine is contained in the most of the cellulite products that you can find on the market. So if you want a cheaper and much more effective alternative to combat cellulite, coffee grounds and oil will do the trick.
2. Soap – What is extraordinary is that coffee can provide a peeling-effect.
3. Hair – Dark hair-types can improve the health of their hair with nutrient-rich coffee grounds.
4. Against bags under the eyes – It is known that coffee will wake you up or keep you awake, and that you will have much more energy. And if you mix coffee grounds and a little olive oil, you can restore the skin under your eyes.
5. In the fridge – Only one cup of coffee grounds can put an end for the strong-smelling food in the fridge.
6. Grill rust – After using the barbecue it can be really smelly and sticky and it is really hard to clean. But there is a solution for that too and of course it is with the help of coffee grounds. All you need to do is to put some coffee grounds on a sponge and rub the grill with it. Rinse it off with warm water at the end, and your barbecue will shine like you just bought it from the store.
7. Abrasive – You can save money if you start using coffee grounds instead of expensive cleaning products, because coffee grounds can be used to clean pots, pans and surfaces.
8. Against ants – Because of its strong smell it can be of a very great use if you have problems with ants.
9. Against fleas – The moist coffee grounds can relieve the dog of fleas by a natural way and the best thing is that it will leave your dog with a pleasant smell. All you have to do is to use the moist coffee grounds and massage it into the dog’s fur and skin.
10. Against wasps – Instead of laying the powder somewhere, place coffee grounds in a fire-safe jar and light it with a match. This will result in steam/condensation and with that it will dispel even the most stubborn wasps in seconds.
11. Against snails – If you want a good protection for your beets, all you need to do is to spread coffee grounds across the soil. It will eliminate the snails because they hate coffee.
12. Fertilizer – Coffee grounds contain nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus and they help the plants to grow, and this makes coffee grounds very good fertilizers.
13. Cat fright – Stray cats can be really annoying so in order to avoid this problem, spread coffee grounds around your house and by that you will keep the cats at a distance from your home.
14. Compost – This will maybe sound to you like a useless and disgusting information, but if you put coffee grounds in the compost, many earthworms will show up because they love coffee grounds.
Now you have many more reasons why you should drink coffee. The conclusion is not to throw away the coffee ground, just spread it onto backing paper or on a flat plat and allow drying. Then you can use it for some of the ways we mentioned.