My family purchased a new car just over two years ago, and although we constantly acknowledge that it could use a little TLC, we have yet to actually give the car the proper deep cleaning it needs. There’s only so much room to move around and scrub, and the smell of most cleaning sprays sends me into a coughing fit. Check this tools review at https://polesawguide.com/reviews/best-gas-pole-saws/.
But cleaning the car just became a whole lot easier. Here are 22 tips and hacks that are sure to make your car look all shiny and new.
1. Cheap foam paintbrushes can be used to dust your AC vents.
2. Quickly get rid of animal hair using a spray bottle and squeegee.
3. Make your dashboard shine with this simple DIY dashboard polish.
4. Don’t forget to roll down your windows while cleaning them in order to eliminate grime that collects at the top.
5. Have bugs stuck in the grill of your truck? Use dryer sheets for quick and easy insect removal.
6. A soft-bristled toothbrush can help you scrub out dirt caught in the leather grain.
7. Cleaning your tires never looked easier than it does in this tutorial.
8. Spraying WD-40 onto your car windows can eliminate water spotting. It can also be used to quickly remove bumper stickers.
9. Cleaning your headlights with toothpaste will help you see better at night.
10. Quickly remove melted messes from interior carpeting using this easy trick.
Continue reading rug cleaning oakville
11. Using baking soda, dish soap, and a few other items around the house, you can quickly clean your child’s carseat.
12. Window cleaner works well for wiping down plastic fixtures.
13. Keep a pack of cotton swabs handy to clean those small crevices that rags can’t reach.
14. For small wear-and-tear marks, use nail polish as affordable car paint.
15. Turn a plastic cereal container into a trash can for your car.
16. Rub a small amount of rubbing alcohol onto your windshield wipers to eliminate smearing and smudging.
17. Really clean your windshield using steel wool. Here’s how.
18. No access to window cleaner or a squeegee? Use a razor blade to remove dirt and debris.
19. Using soda is a safe way to remove rust and corrosion from your vehicle.
20. Replace your air filter to eliminate nasty smells.
21. Use a vacuum as you dust to ensure that debris doesn’t transfer from one area to another.
22. Line your cupholders with cupcake wrappers to cut down on sticky messes.