in ,

Mother Passes Out In Front Of Child Due To Drug Overdose While Out Shopping

In New Hampshire, security footage in a Dollar General recently captured a mom overdosing in front of her two-year-old daughter.

As the footage shows, the pair were shopping in the toy aisle when 36-year-old Mandy McGowan collapsed. Confused, her toddler began to cry and pull on her arm in an attempt to rouse her. This made her realize she has an addiction problem and entered into a drug rehab program.

McGowan was revived and has completed over two months of rehabilitation getting rid of her addiction. For now, her daughter remains in state custody.

It’s a heartbreaking video, but one that clearly demonstrates the danger and pain of drug addiction. Shockingly, nearly two minutes pass before anyone steps forward to comfort the little girl.

Read More: The Other Side Of Addiction: A Father Tells His Son That His Mom Died And Films It

It blows my mind that no one picked up that child and gave her a hug. Our hearts go out to her in this difficult and confusing time. Hopefully, her mom gets the help she needs.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *





Dam! This Beaver Apprehended Stealing Holiday Decorations To Spruce Up Her Home

Let's Be Honest, Santa Is Kind Of Scary…And These Kids Totally Know It