I’ve always had fun browsing through Etsy looking at all of the cool handmade trinkets.
When you’re in the market for unique gifts, beautiful jewelry, or cute wedding favors, Etsy is definitely the place to visit. But if you thought that it was limited to relatively innocent items, you couldn’t be more wrong.
Like many places on the internet, there is definitely a darker side to Etsy. I’ll just say that you’re in for quite a shock when you check out some of the strange and creepy things it has to offer.
1. The maggots in this necklace are real.
2. This skin chair is the perfect way to convince your guests that you’re a serial killer.
3. Nothing says classy like a human flesh bottle.
4. I bet this severed tongue necklace goes with everything!
5. I’ve always wanted my own real bobcat skull!
6. I’m not sure why anyone would want a rubber fetus, but hey, I’m not judging.
7. I have no idea what this thing is, but it’s completely terrifying.
8. Give your kids nightmares forever with this horribly mangled teddy bear.
9. Isn’t this doll just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?
10. Mouse bone earrings are apparently all the rage right now.
11. If you’re wondering what you should wear for Halloween, why not try on this lovely mask?
12. Propose to your partner in style with this delightfully freaky human tooth ring.
13. How would you ever sleep with this horrifying clown doll in your house?
14. Because dead toads make the best purses.
15. Dentures are already unsettling enough without being turned into bracelets.
16. Why buy a taxidermy duckling with a single head when you can find one with five of them?
17. I don’t know about you, but I really want to walk around with moose poop hanging from my earlobes.
18. Wearing this snake vertebrae necklace won’t make you look incredibly creepy at all.
19. No home is complete unless it’s decorated with preserved fetal mice.
20. Flowers look so much prettier when they’re placed inside doll torsos.
While this certainly was an interesting and eye-opening experience, I think it’s time for me to take a little break from my computer. Would you buy any of these oddities?